Monday, 9 April 2012

Solo show at sambatown in Nagoya as guest for small color...


Today I played a show as guest performer for Small Color, on the left here - their music is very beautiful and I'm honoured that they asked me to play...



Have a look/listen at their website      here






This was in a small venue in Endoji, Nagoya, called Sambatown, run by the lovely Zezi and providing a space for lovers of Brazilian and Argentinian music and culture (though neither myself or small color fitted into that today...)







Zezi is a big fan of Sake and so we had a tasting session of his collection - I walked home more drunk than I've been so far on this visit to Japan,
and I learnt the very important word oochiage (after-party.)










Here's a video of Small Color playing one of their songs :



No comments:

Post a Comment