Friday, 27 April 2012

Kyoto, sunny day, tour preparation and news...

It`s a sunny day in Kyoto,
I`m staying at Naoto Kawate`s house and am excited about our tour together which starts tomorrow...


Hear Naoto below via soundcloud or at his bandcamp:

He`s my favourite guitarist, witty and experimental, and he`s a kind and thoughtful friend.

Hear me here (my latest release):

And a short video of today, practicing kora in Naoto`s house overlooking Kyoto:


I`m very happy to have been asked to play some shows with Harada Ikuko-Sama,
so I`ve extended my stay in Japan until the 22nd of May.
There`s a show in Tokyo on the 3rd, I don`t yet have the full details,
and one in Fukuoka at circle festival on the 19th. Tanoshimi!

Here are some photos from the last few days:






1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're having a wonderful time. Thank you for sharing it with your lovely photos and videos!

    I played 'In A Mess' from Kawate's soundcloud, and it had Finn grinning from ear to ear :)

    Hope to see you on these shores soon. Hannah xxx

    ReplyDelete