Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Shows in October and a video from cafe Kino...

I've been sent home for a couple of days on shore leave, though being sent home on shore leave from a boat not afloat wants for a better phrase...

In October, I have some shows I'm really looking forward to:

On Saturday the 6th of October I'll be headlining at the Windmill pub with Louise Phillips live drawing. This is for the Windmill Hill arts trail...

Tuesday the 23rd of October is in the Golden Lion for the weekly night 'Live in the Lion's Den'.

Then on Halloween, the 31st of October, I'm very excited to be opening again for the captivating Diane Cluck at the Grain Barge - this year she'll be accompanied by the cellist Isabel Castellvi - have a look at a recent video of theirs below:



I had a great time in Winchester recently, playing at Ancient & Modern, and it's thanks to the Dead Rat Orchestra that I ended up there... They're incredible and I urge you to go here and watch a video.

Dan of the dead rats kindly filmed and uploaded this video of me playing in cafe Kino:








This is the poster for Diane Cluck's European tour this Autumn >>

She's selling big prints of it to help fund the tour...








No comments:

Post a Comment